Talk directly to your local oven repair specialist – covering all oven repairs Mooroolbark!
If you are looking to have an electric oven or stove repair done, then look no further than us here at OVENLEC. Providing quality oven repairs in Mooroolbark every time, we are a small, family run business, with over 30 years experience in fixing electric ovens, stoves and oven doors. We are small enough to provide that friendly, personal service at great value prices.
With Ovenlec, you’ll get the best oven repair service Mooroolbark has to offer, every time. We will be more than happy to fix any problems that you may have with your oven. Being two men based in Nunawading, we are your local, trusted specialists for oven repairs in the Mooroolbark regions. Operating in Croydon, Boronia, Wantirna, Bayswater and Ringwood areas, including all surrounding locations. Naturally, we cover a lot of ground so if your area isn’t listed, feel free to call to see if our oven repair service can come to you!
Book directly with the oven repair technician.
No middleman or call centre, so YOU get the savings!
Free cost estimate, over the phone.
12 Month warranty on repairs.
30+ Years of experience.
We carry most spare parts on board to fix your oven on the first visit
We can solve all oven problems including:
- Element, thermostats & oven fan replacement.
- Replacement or repair of oven door operation, hinges, seals and oven glass.
- Timers, thermal devices, multi function switches etc.
- Electrical issues
- Dismantle, clean internally, re assemble and install oven doors/glass.
Save time and money Call for a FREE over the phone estimate!
Why choose our oven repair Mooroolbark service?
We can repair most brands, and have over 30 years of experience.
Fully qualified and insured for your peace of mind.
We have repaired 1000’s of ovens in our time. There probably isn’t an oven we haven’t been able to fix.
Before you call….
Nobody likes to pay for a service visit when it isn’t necessary, and it does happen occasionally. Before calling for a service visit please check that:
- Your oven is not off at the circuit breaker, perhaps for a different reason.
- Oven is not switched off at a wall isolating switch (where fitted).
- Oven timer digital/analogue is set correctly, it feeds power to the oven.
- Reset oven at circuit breaker for electronic timer issues, before calling.
Oven repairs in Mooroolbark, the brands we can repair:
- De Longhi
- Fisher & Paykel
- St George